At BCM Events, we listen. We monitor what’s trending in your industry, sector specific news and what your key influencers are talking about and can work with you to identify and outline your goals. We can analyse your current social media strategy, conduct research on competitors, keywords and key influencers, and choose the best channels.
Once we understand your objectives, we’ll work with you to develop a bespoke social media strategy for your event. We’ll set objectives and each month review how we are doing using our monitoring and reporting tools.
We’ll start your conversations and ensure that what you say and how you say it is going to make you stand out and have maximum impact to reach and increase your influence amongst the people that matter to you.
Search for your business on Google, Twitter or LinkedIn and you will see people are already talking about you. So, join the conversation and lead it. If they’re not, we’re here to help.
- Increase customer engagement and loyalty
- Demonstrate your industry expertise
- Raise awareness of your brand
- Drive traffic to your website
- Increase delegate, exhibition and sponsorship sales
- Promote a product, service or event
- Communicate with your target audience
- Increase repeat business
- Improve the experience of your delegates, visitors and exhibitors
Pushing a company agenda on social media is like throwing water balloons at a porcupine.Erik Qualman
Want to increase engagement and build loyatly?