Want to generate pre-event visibility in the press and social media to stimulate attendance, generate exhibition sales and secure sponsors and advertisers?
BCM Events has specialist experience of working with global conference and trade show organisers in each of our specialist sectors to do just this.
With over 35 years of experience, we regularly draw on our global network of ever-growing relationships with international, national and local media to secure coverage in media relevant to your key audiences and put you in front of the right people leading the conversation.
Our complete Event PR Service will help you exploit media and promotional opportunities pre, during and post your event. We also work with your sponsors and exhibitors to ensure that we leverage their PR agenda to promote your event but also to ensure that they have a successful show.
- Content development and though leadership:
– from creating a one-off piece to managing strategy,
creation and distribution on an ongoing basis.
- Press release generation and distribution
- Bespoke media list research and building
- Encourage media attendance
- Online media registration
- Enhance exhibitor experience
– promotion of services
– product announcements
– PR distribution service
– arranging press conferences
– training – how to get the most out of the show
- Crisis communication – planning and management
- Social media management:
– from creating content, identifying opinion formers,
monitoring coverage to creating your strategy and managing
the entire channel on your behalf
- Programme development and outsourcing:
– from identifying and securing a few key speakers to managing
the entire process on your behalf
- Speaker training
- Speech and presentation writing
- Media training
- Show Dailies – writing, production and management
- VIP protocol development and management
- Press room management, including press conferences and trips
- Press and social media coverage monitoring
- 24/7 global press office support
- Corporate communications
- Award entries and nominations
- Conference speeches and presentations
- Visual media development
Next to doing the right thing, the most important thing is to let people know you are doing the right thing.J. D. Rockefeller
Let us leverage your story to increase your revenues.